You might be wondering…wtf is N&W S4?
Check out the TL,DR or read the longer post at the bottom.
- I have been accepted in to Season 4 of Buildspaces Nights and Weekends (N&W S4)
- I need help getting there — are you keen? If so, scroll to the bottom to see the ways you could assist.
- Follow me on my six week journey to attempt to take my idea for a fully cloud based algorithm trading bot builder to the next level.
- Over the next six weeks, you’ll see me building stuff live on YouTube, get to participate in my product launches
I first came across Buildspace when I was getting into Web3 — specifically Solana, the Rust programming language, and building Web3 websites. Back then they were a company where people built awesome, high-quality, interactive training programs.
I loved the experience so much, I added their accounts to my socials, signed up to their Discord and kept a close watch.
Build something you give a sh*t about
A few months ago, I started to see a bunch of traffic from Farza (check him out, he’s a really cool guy), the founder of Buildspace about a new direction they were going.
Recently, Buildspace pivoted to running what they call “A place to build something you give a sh*t about”.
Put another way, they have built/are building a multinational program where you can:
- Bring any idea you care about
- Apply to a season of Nights & Weekends
- Be involved in a program for six weeks to build and demonstrate your work
- If you are successful in this program be given a shot to demo your work and win up to $100k
So. About my update.
Since publishing my first series on connecting Python to MetaTrader 5, it’s fair to say that my life has changed radically.
On the work front, I am now working full time on developing algorithms, solving…